There is plenty going on this weekend for family day, and looks liek we might need to fidn some indoor activities with the cold temperatures.
Swim at the Artillery Park Aquatic Centre:
- 11:30 a.m. to 1:25 p.m. – Lane & Family Swim
- 1:30 to 3:25 p.m. – Leisure Swim
- 3:30 to 4:25 p.m. – Parent and Tot Swim (leisure pool)
- 3:30 to 4:25 p.m. – Swim Sports (Vicki Keith Pool)
- 5 to 6:25 p.m. – Lane and Family Swim
- 6:30 to 7:25 p.m. – Aqua fit (Vicki Keith Pool)
- 6:30 to 7:25 p.m. – Leisure Swim (leisure pool)
Daybreaker Dance Birthday Party at the Tett Centre, 370 King St. W.
- The Tett Centre is holding a 6:30 a.m. to 8:30 a.m. dance party to celebrate its first birthday on Family Day. Shake up your family’s wake-up with DJ Chico and fresh juice from Juicy Kik in the Tett’s lovely Malting Tower.
Skating at Springer Market Square (lets hope they get the ice sorted)!
Ring closes nightly at 10p.
Little Catarique Creek Conservation area
From 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. The CRCA will have staff on hand at the Little Cataraqui Creek Conservation Area to help suggest great hiking routes, where to feed the chickadees and other ways to enjoy nature with family and friends of all ages.
More on the City of Kingstons Website here:
LIttle Cat Creek here:
And the Tett Centre here: