AL – Pizza is a staple in Canadian diets. Pretty sure 99% of us love pizza and the other 1% are infants that haven’t tried it yet.
I have just discovered a new way to eat pizza. It’s called ‘The Bomb’ pizza and it’s coming out of Korea. Check it out.
You shouldn’t try this at home.