YESSSS! The weekend is finally here. Let’s make sure you don’t miss out on anything happening in Kingston.
DON’T FORGET – If you have an event coming up, complete a submission form HERE (it’s at the bottom of the page).
1) FRIDAY MAY 13 – SUNDAY MAY 15: Eat a Big Mac to support Fort Mac
This one is pretty self explanatory! $1 from every Big Mac sold will go to the Red Cross Alberta Fires Appeal.
2) SUNDAY MAY 15: MotoSport Plus Charity Ride
Help raise money for the Red Cross Fort McMurray relief fund. It’s $10 per rider, all makes and models are welcome. Registration starts at 9am, kickstands up at 10am.
3) SATURDAY MAY 14: Telus Walk To Cure Diabetes
This year, there isn’t going to be a walk in Kingston, only in Belleville – so if you’d like to support JDRF Canada, this is your chance! It’s at Zwick’s Centennial Park and you can choose a 5k or 10k. Registration check-in begins at 8:45am and opening ceremonies begin at 9:45am.
4) FRIDAY MAY 13 & SATURDAY MAY 14: King’s Town Players Presents “MacDeath”
This is a 90’s grunge musical adaption of a Shakespearean classic and your last weekend to check it out.
5) SATURDAY MAY 14: Spring Yard Sale
The Seniors Centre is hosting this sale featuring gently used electronics, furniture, china, toys and new craft items.
6) SATURDAY MAY 14: Giant Yard Sale
7) SUNDAY MAY 15: Wildlife Baby Shower Fundraiser
Sandy Pines Wildlife Centre invites you to take a tour and meet the animals. There will be live music, BBQ and pizza, raffles, live and silent auctions, K9 demo, pony rides, face painting and more.
8) FRIDAY MAY 13: Swing into Spring
Music West presents the last in it’s 2015-2016 Concert Series with the LaSalle Causeway Band performing at St. Andrew’s by the Lake United Church in Reddendale.