The parking fines in Kingston have not gone up in the last 10 years…
but it looks like things are about to change.
There is an open house scheduled for tonight at Memorial Hall, 6:30pm to talk about the parking rates and fines in our city.
They want your input on:
- hourly, monthly and event rates
- the relationship between on and off-street rates
- establishing maximum stays
- when payment is required
- changes to the parking fine structure
- future rate adjustments to ensure they continue to support the City’s parking management principles
- ways to protect parking for facility users in parks and recreation facilities located within high demand areas
- rates for dedicated parking-space rentals, both on and off-street
More info Here: