We all LOVE Carpool Karaoke, right? Well, here are some interesting facts about the show:
- According to his producers, James is driving at less than 20 miles per hour and only ever takes easy routes AND James is really driving the car, there is no green screen.
- James travels in a convoy that involves two cars ahead of him, and three cars behind him. Producers don’t want him distracted while driving.
- Producers thought their emails had been hacked when Adele was confirmed. Adele had reportedly verbally confirmed to do something with James on his show at the beginning of 2015 but when the album finally came out producers didn’t think that they would get her on show. When it all worked out, producer Ben thought his e-mail was hacked.
- Adele was confirmed for an hour but….she had so much fun, that she stayed for two!
- Nick Jonas claims that it’s really hot in the car. Why? Well, they can’t run the air conditioning because it’ll ruin the sound.
- Where did the idea for Carpool Karaoke come from? It came from a skit that James did for the U.K.’s Comic Relief charity event in 2011. It featured him singing in the car with George Michael.
I’ll leave you with my FAV Carpool Karaoke…..