This Saturday, the Tragically Hip will rock the KRC starting at 8:30pm! For those that weren’t lucky enough to get tickets, you can catch the live broadcast on the CBC. OR you can join the party in Springer Market Square. It will be a night to remember, that’s for sure.
There are a few things to keep in mind.
- The Kingston Public Market will close at 2 p.m. so set-up for the live-stream can get underway.
- The set-up should be complete by 4 p.m.
- Please leave your pets, chairs and umbrellas at home
- There will be official concert merchandise, vendors, and a selfie/signing walls
Some streets will be closed as well (list of closures courtesy of cityofkingston.com)
- Brock St. (Ontario to King) August 20 at 6 a.m.
- Brock St. (King to Wellington) August 20 at 2 p.m.
- Clarence St. (Bagot to King) August 20 at 6 a.m.
- King St. (Clarence to Queen) August 20 at 2 p.m.
- King St (Place D’Armes to Barrack St.) August 18 at 6 a.m. to August 21
- Market St. August 19 at 6 a.m. to August 21
- Ontario St. (Brock to Clarence) August 19 at 12 p.m. to August 21, 12 p.m.
- Ontario St. (Clarence to Johnson) August 19 at 12 p.m. to August 21, 12 p.m.
- Ontario St. (Queen to Brock) August 20 at 6 a.m – Local traffic only
- Princess St. (Wellington to Ontario) August 20 at 2 p.m.
- The Tragically Hip Way August 19 at 12 p.m.
Get MORE information HERE.