Parents, you want to be careful with this….
The popular baby toy Sophie The Giraffe could be full of mold!
A month ago mom Dana Chianese decided to cut into her child’s Sophie The Giraffe after noticing a musty smell coming out of the small hole in the back of the giraffe….
She found… MOLD. lots and lots of mold!
Many moms have also cut into their giraffe finding that there’s mold in in their toys..
An Assistant Professor of Pediatrics in New York told Care.com that exposure to mold in toys is usually not something to be too alarmed about, unless your kid has a immune disorder. BUT, if your child does have a mold allergy, they may start experiencing symptoms such as coughing or itchy eyes.
Read the whole story below: