Rob Lowe is looking for some help, but some of the requirements may be off-putting to would-be candidates, TMZ reports.
The gossip news site laid out all seven of Lowe’s alleged requirements:
- “Never assume anything
- Ensure the CLIENT [Rob] is fed and has coffee throughout the day
- Schedule haircuts every episode for the CLIENT
- Ensure that the CLIENT HAS A DINNER PLAN IF ARRIVING HOME LATER THAN 8 PM in the evening
- Make sure you let Estate staff know if the CLIENT wants a Jacuzzi turned on or a massage ordered for his arrival
- Willing to travel on location as requested and serve as the CLIENT’S body man
- Able to lift up to 25 pounds as required to support THE CLIENT”
- Rob’s rep is claiming the ad is bogus, telling TMZ: “We can confirm coffee is his number one priority in life.”
- But an insider insists the ad is legit and claims it pays $70,000, plus benefits.